Welcome
Welcome to spectrumville2pirateversion

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Encylopedia?

All site help, and advice here

Post Thu May 23, 2013 11:31 am

Encylopedia?

Anybody any idea where he's gone? Or, indeed, the rest of the people that should be here....? :?:

Post Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:21 am

Re: Encylopedia?

No idea about Encyclopedia. Nor Nine, Searcher, Cute_Angel, or the other regulars. Pseudechis is a very busy person and has very limited time.
You'll notice that a turtle only makes progress when it sticks out its neck...

"And the turtles, of course...all the turtles are free, as turtles and, maybe, all creatures should be." — Dr. Seuss
http://turtleforum.freeforums.org/index.php

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 11:21 am

OK, could 'jedicounsellor' stop pestering me to return here while there's so little going on here, then, please?

Post Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:09 am

Those are automated responses from the forum. We all get them. Next time you get one, just go to the bottom of the mail where you will see the following sentence
"To stop receiving these e-mails, visit the following link:"
followed by a link. Just click that link and you should stop getting the mails. I haven't actually tried it myself, but it should work. They can be annoying, I suppose.
You'll notice that a turtle only makes progress when it sticks out its neck...

"And the turtles, of course...all the turtles are free, as turtles and, maybe, all creatures should be." — Dr. Seuss
http://turtleforum.freeforums.org/index.php

Post Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:29 pm

Thanks, I will - I'd not seen that! :oops:

Return to Questions and Suggestions